If you live or work in Marylebone please consider supporting our work by becoming a member of the Marylebone Association. Your support as a member enables us to continue and expand our remit 'To make Marylebone a better place to live and work'. Without the financial support we receive through member's contributions which constitutes the majority of our income, we would not exist. So please consider joining the Marylebone Association as a member.
What are the benefits of membership?
As well as supporting our work, membership entitles you to a number of benefits:
- Meet new friends through participating in our regular cultural and social events
- Get concessions on events, products and services provided by our business members
- Receive regular communications with news and information on what is happening in Marylebone
- Business members benefit from our regular free business evenings the chance to network with other business owners. We also give you access to our members through our newsletters and on-line Marylebone Directory. We can also publicise any special promotional events you may be having through our events page on this website and our e-newsletters.
You can join the Association either as a
Resident or Business Member. Residents can either join as individuals or as a family
How much does membership cost?
Yearly membership fees:
- Individual, £15
- Individual Concession*, £10
- Household, £20
- Household Concession*, £15
- Small Business**, £30
- Corporate***, £100
- Not-for-Profit Organisation, £25
* Over 65 years of age.
**Less than 10 employees.
*** More than 10 employees